By the river

It was the very Eve of the winter
I was cold enough to burn and
Hungry enough for a feast,
Went to the river at the East end of
My little village there was fish and girls,
Among the hundreds I saw eyes of the
Fish which is breathing without water
And playing on the ground with her
Fellow friends except she unfortunately
Looked human,
I must've say she is a painting except
Looked alive and painted white of too
Much of beauty enough to beat
the picture of the running horses
at the very comfortable farm on a earlier spring ,
Her eyes met mine and I frozen to death
Winter is the least reason I must say
And by the end of the moment I had
Crossed several sea and at a mountain
Holding her hand and she said by looking
Down this is hell of a beauty so did i
At her,
I was at teen and She too but giggled
With her mates without the care of the
Surrounding or the world and it made
Me to care and admired by her,
I do want to go near and tell her that
You're the ordinarily beautiful I've ever
Seen on this Earth with my own eyes
Except I never had that much courage to
Face a war of a single woman army
With a less age of her own,
it was cold and she shined like
the fresh morning of a summer
and I like the fading ice drop on a
Little flower by the side of the river.

Comments