Dear dad
I just wish you are my hero but
Unfortunately you are the man
I never even want to be for a
Second in my life,
I still remember the days when y
You lift me on your shoulder and
Move through the town,
I still remember those days when
You loved me like nothing I know
That your days are horrible and
Your life is so miserable than
More of the people in this world,
But for once, at least for once
You could have thought about me
And my life of living my teens
Under a father who doesn't care
Anything about the family and you
Know what whenever someone
Say my dad is my hero I wish I
Too say it someday,
Of all my dreams and ambitions I
Wished for in life is nothing when
I wished for a father who could
Care me and ask me about my days
And advise me like every other
Ordinary father in the world do,
Sometimes I think that my life
Will become good and the days coming
Further will be fair than the hell I'm
Living now but it never was and I know
It never will,
Whenever you slap my mom for no
Reason she is upto but for the goodness
Of you, she did everything a wife could be
And more and yet you treated her like
She is nothing but a slave to cook
And wash your clothes and keep
Home cleaned ,
The least you ever looked at the
Heart inside that little grown woman
That she loves you of all the way that
No creature of today or ever lived on this
Earth by even history,
I still wish that someday my life will be
Of all something I always wanted to be
But never you who I accepted
as a Dad.
And you will never be my hero.
Unfortunately you are the man
I never even want to be for a
Second in my life,
I still remember the days when y
You lift me on your shoulder and
Move through the town,
I still remember those days when
You loved me like nothing I know
That your days are horrible and
Your life is so miserable than
More of the people in this world,
But for once, at least for once
You could have thought about me
And my life of living my teens
Under a father who doesn't care
Anything about the family and you
Know what whenever someone
Say my dad is my hero I wish I
Too say it someday,
Of all my dreams and ambitions I
Wished for in life is nothing when
I wished for a father who could
Care me and ask me about my days
And advise me like every other
Ordinary father in the world do,
Sometimes I think that my life
Will become good and the days coming
Further will be fair than the hell I'm
Living now but it never was and I know
It never will,
Whenever you slap my mom for no
Reason she is upto but for the goodness
Of you, she did everything a wife could be
And more and yet you treated her like
She is nothing but a slave to cook
And wash your clothes and keep
Home cleaned ,
The least you ever looked at the
Heart inside that little grown woman
That she loves you of all the way that
No creature of today or ever lived on this
Earth by even history,
I still wish that someday my life will be
Of all something I always wanted to be
But never you who I accepted
as a Dad.
And you will never be my hero.

Comments
Post a Comment