Someday..

Someday I wish I and my life
could be as normal as every others,
Someday I wish that the sound
in the skulls stop once and for all,
Someday I wish that I could fly like
the independent bird and moves to
place where there can be no
harm for my peace,
Someday I wish that I could smile
all day like the madman without
any worries of tomorrow or today ,
Someday I wish I could just do
what I love no matter what others
think or cares,
Someday I wish that I could just sail
through the south and stays there
with the cold bears and starve for
death but only with Peace,
Someday I wish I could just keep
myself away from all of my sorrow
like the star from the eyes of people
which carving for it,
Someday I wish that I could sing a
song of my favorite loudly and loudly
so that I could forget the tears
which flowing through my pity
eyes for all day long and night,
Someday I wish I could just hug
my mom and tell her that everything
is alright and our life will be good as
the words of Robert Frost,
Someday I wish that I could go on a
long trip with my family and talk
around the camp fire at night
and sleep under the sky as
 much as I could,
Someday I wish I could pass
my day without any regrets
and smile like the new born baby,

Comments