Wingless angel
When I found you out of the darkness
you were a shining moon of the deserted sky
and I some child on Earth watching the
moon over and over again with longing
desire to touch it;
there were about a thousand difference
between the gorgeous golden skin and
the extremely added beauty of you and
some usual looking guy with almost
nothing in life but some words imprinted
On some old papers;
Yet you chose the most imperfect guy ever
Living on the earth when you know you get
Nothing out of me except some unconditional love and occasional care;
You gave me the light of love which could
Almost cover up the space between the bottom of deep ocean and farthest end of
The protracted sky and I some old dry flower
out of the garbage near my house and you
Touted it with every inch of your cardiac;
I was flying with your love into the world
Which I never seen or explored before and
like thrown stone on water I was doused
Into the breeze which came out of the
Ridge of your room;
Like the wingless angel you walked at me
and I know I'd freeze to death but couldn't
expect to see the dressed dream nearer
And nearer and I know that the one who
Made you was an artist of life and heaven;
and i even know that my paper isn't filled
with holy nor my pen made out of the royal
metal to write and expound the beautiness
Of you....
you were a shining moon of the deserted sky
and I some child on Earth watching the
moon over and over again with longing
desire to touch it;
there were about a thousand difference
between the gorgeous golden skin and
the extremely added beauty of you and
some usual looking guy with almost
nothing in life but some words imprinted
On some old papers;
Yet you chose the most imperfect guy ever
Living on the earth when you know you get
Nothing out of me except some unconditional love and occasional care;
You gave me the light of love which could
Almost cover up the space between the bottom of deep ocean and farthest end of
The protracted sky and I some old dry flower
out of the garbage near my house and you
Touted it with every inch of your cardiac;
I was flying with your love into the world
Which I never seen or explored before and
like thrown stone on water I was doused
Into the breeze which came out of the
Ridge of your room;
Like the wingless angel you walked at me
and I know I'd freeze to death but couldn't
expect to see the dressed dream nearer
And nearer and I know that the one who
Made you was an artist of life and heaven;
and i even know that my paper isn't filled
with holy nor my pen made out of the royal
metal to write and expound the beautiness
Of you....

Comments
Post a Comment